Equipped with the latest technology and having a strong ethical background, we are able to manufacture, export and supply our clientsâ excellent quality High Frequency Welded Fin Tubes. These tubes are meticulously manufactured with utmost perfection by utilizing superior quality raw materials and efficient machinery. Sturdy in construction, the provided tubes are used in heat recovery systems associated with furnace for petrochemical applications and with boilers for power generation. Also, the offered High Frequency Welded Fin Tubes can be purchased from us in distinct specifications at industry leading rates.
- Has tough construction and can withstand high pressure
- Perfectly finished that leads to smooth inner surface
- Easy to fix due to its accurate dimensions
- Stable and flexible to ensure optimum durability
- High tolerance to withstand adverse conditions
- Build with extraordinary perfection
- Coated with supreme quality varnish
FIN Technical Specifications :
- Fins Thickness - Min. 0.8 Mm To Max. 3 Mm In Cs Fin & 1 Mm To 2.5 Mm In Ss
- Fins Height - Min 0.25 (6.35 Mm) To Max.1.5Â (38 Mm), (depending On The Bare Tube Outer Diameter On Which Fining Is To Be Done)
- Fin Density - Min 46 Fins Per Meter To Max. 287 Fins Per Meter (depending On The Fin Density FPM, And Fin Thickness)
- Material - Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel (304,316,310,410,321,347 etc), Alloy Steels(P5,P9,P11,P22 etc), Inconel, High Chrome Nickl , Duplex Steel And Incolloy. (Any Ferrous Material)
Know More About Our Strengths
- Tube Diameter - 30 Mm OD Min To 220 mm OD Max.
- Tube Thickness - Minimum 2 Mm
- Tube Material - Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel(304,316,310,410,321,347 etc), Alloy Steels(P5,P9,P11,P22 etc), Inconel, High chrome, High Nickel ,duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Inconel, High Chrome High Nickle & Incolloy (Any Ferrous Material), CK 20 material and some other material.