We, Akshar Precision Tubes Pvt. Ltd., are an ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Fin Tubes, Aluminum Fin Tubes, Extruded Aluminum Fin Tubes, High Frequency Welded Fin Tubes, Welded Square Fin Tubes, Welded Elliptical Studded Tubes, Studded Tubes, Air Cooled Heat Exchanger And Air Cooled Surface Condensers.
In addition to these, we offer Heat Recovery Steam Generation (Hrsg) Modules, Waste Heat Recovery Units, Heat Exchangers, Heat Exchangers Parts, Boiler Elements, Convection Modules, Economizers/Coils/Stacks, Non Pressure Parts and Extruded Aluminum Fin Tubes.
How to Select a Finned Tube
Heat transfer capabilities of the fin tubes play a major role in determining the cost efficiency of air cooled heat exchangers. Some of the vital factors that are taken into account includes size of the heat exchanger, heat transfer rate as well as shell side pressure drop.
Why use a Finned Tube?
- Increases heat transfer by improving the efficiency of the entire process
- Increases the outer surface of the tube
- Minimizes the equipmentâs cost (1 finned in place of 6 to 8 bare tubes)
- Minimizes the number of tubes that are used (6 to 8 bare tubes per one finned tube)
- Combined cycle boilers
- Heat exchangers
- Convection sections of process heaters
- Economizers for boilers
- Oil coolers
- Recovery boilers
- Plant reformer furnace